This website is operated by Inland Inflatable Boats Limited, with a registered address of Unit 9b Northwest Business Park, Collooney, Sligo, Ireland.
Inland Inflatable Boats Ltd is dedicated to protecting the confidentiality and privacy of information it is entrusted with, and we take the utmost care to ensure that the personal information we obtain from you is not used in a way that you are unaware of or are not agreeable to.
We do note make use of a web site visitor’s IP address, or ther session information that is automatically captured by its web server, for any purpose other than system administration and to provide statistics that are used to evaluate use of the site.
Use of this site does not require a visitor to disclose personal information unless they choose to give it.
What are your rights?
If at any point you believe the information we process on you is incorrect you can request to see this information and even have it corrected or deleted. If you wish to raise a complaint on how we have handled your personal data, you can contact us on the matter.
A full list of your rights under GDPR is as follows:
- The right to access the personal data we hold on you
- The right to correct and update the personal data we hold on you
- The right to have your personal data erased
- The right to object to processing of your personal data
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw your consent to the processing at any time for any processing of personal data to which consent was sought
- The right to object to the processing of personal data where applicable
- The right to lodge a complaint with the national Data Protection Commissioner’s Office