Swift Rescue Kraft
Here at Inland Inflatable Boats we have designed and developed a Flood/Rescue Shallow Draft Alloy Hull that can be powered by a Jet Outboard engine, making more areas of our waterways accessible by boat, reducing the risk of propeller damage for shallow water operations and preventing injury to crew members and casualties during water based operations and evacuations.
- Specifically Designed Alloy Hull
- Commercially Built Inflatable Collar
- Powered By Yamaha Jet Outboard Motor*
- Designed for Swift / Shallow / Flood Rescue
- Built to Lloyds Standards
- Licenced by Department of Marine (ROI)
- Proven Track Record with Emergency Services Crews
- Responsive – Agile – Safe
- Professional Fit Out and Rigging
- Built to Suit Individual Clients Requirements
* Other Makes and Models available upon request.
Features & Benefits
- Aluminium Hull and Transom Assembly
- Built In 4 Point Lifting Eyes
- Powder Coated with Thread Master Applied to Deck
- Self- Draining Deck with Well
- 2x Bilge Draining Bungs
- 1500 Grade Hypalon Inflatable Collar/ Sponsons (5/7x Chambers)
- Heavy Duty “D” Fendering
- External Life-lines (Spliced 3 strand polyester Lines)
- Transom Mounted External “D” Rings
- Bravo Foot Pump
- Paddles to Suit
Bow Locker Assembly
- Aluminium / Fibreglass Bow Locker Assembly
- Powder Coated with Thread Master Applied to Top Surfaces
- Multiply Compartments Complete with Hatches
- Supplied and Installed to Aluminium Hull Assembly
- Oxygen Cylinder Compartment (complete with Flap)
- Bi Type Navigation Light (fitted)
- Emergency LED Lighting (fitted)(blue or amber)
- Stern Mounted Pole Type All Round White
- Navigation Light (fitted)
- Icom VHF Radio Complete with Metal Whip
- Type Antenna (fitted)
- Electrical Switch and Trip Switch assemblies including wiring harness & fitting)
- Thread Master Applied to Inflatable Collar/Sponsons
- Yamaha 10 Micron Fuel Filtration System
- Internal Life-Lines (spliced 3 strand polyester Lines)
- Full Deck Kneeling Mat (2” thick Commercial
- Foam & Heavy Duty Covering)
- Additional Mooring Line Set (if required)
- Rescue Knife (fitted)
- Throw Bag with Holder attached to vessel
Engine & Trailer Options
We also offer a range of Yamaha Four Stroke Outboard Jet engines and bespoke trailers.
We have designed and developed a Flood/Rescue Shallow Draft Alloy Hull that can be powered by a Jet Outboard engine, making more areas of our waterways accessible by boat, reducing the risk of propeller damage for shallow water operations and preventing injury to crew members and casualties during water based operations and evacuations.
Please click here to download our SRK brochure.
The Swift Rescue Kraft (SRK) by Inland Inflatable Boats Limited has been designed and built with the Professional Water Rescue Services in mind. This unique vessel is built to the highest of industry standards in order to meet the needs of water rescue personnel who operate in the dangerous and challenging swift and shallow waters encountered throughout the United Kingdom and Ireland. The SRK with its specially designed aluminium hull, its commercial grade Hypalon inflatable collar and married with a choice of our Yamaha outboard jets is a force to be reckoned with on the water.
When it comes to negotiating shallow water courses normally only navigable by canoes and kayaks, the SRK with its 9-11 inch draft takes these on in its stride. The SRK’s size, ruggedness and agility allows crews safe access and manoeuvrability in rivers and sections of waterway where high flow rates and swift water exist thus complimenting and adding to the safety of today’s highly trained Swift Water Rescue Technicians with the dangerous work that they undertake.
The SRK’s rugged Aluminium Hull and the absence of a propeller allow crews greater confidence in their manoeuvres especially where known underwater hazards exist, with the knowledge that the engine has a much reduced risk of sustaining damage or loss of propulsion.
With our ever changing weather patterns and the frightening increase in flooding within Europe over the past decade, the SRK once again has a unique role to play in these events. The SRK can be single handily manoeuvred through flooded streets by Flood Response Teams with greater confidence and safety, knowing that with no Propeller beneath the waterline, that they, their Colleagues and their Casualties and their Kraft are safe from accidental injury or damage.